Live performance / Audio-reactive installation
Voxel_#-- is a series of site-specific creations inspired by either Cyclique or Globoscope. Collectif Coin starts from a physical entity: either a sphere or a balloon. As these objects are grouped together, Collectif Coin create a new device adapted to the nature of the venue, its height and the area covered. Voxel_#-- can be audio-reactive, performed live or have a custom-made integrated storytelling loop.
- Voxel_#06 / Scopitone - Nantes (FR) / Sept 2016
What: Scenography and light installation for Scopitone's biggest venue
- Voxel_#05 / Jeff Mills - Belle Electrique / Grenoble (FR) / Fev 2016
What : 170 spheres are suspended above a DJ and the audience. A live experience.
- Voxel_#04 / Weston - Moc' Party / Paris (FR)
What : 200 spheres and balloons around a private house in hommage to Yves Klein
- Voxel_#03 / Ben Klock - Belle Electrique / Grenoble (FR) / Fev 2015
What : 240 spheres are suspended above a DJ and the audience. A live experience.
- Voxel_#02 / Sharjah Light Festival / Sharjah (UAE) / Fev 2015
What : A 6400m2 light installation on the center of a 150m-diameter roundabout
- Voxel_#01/ We Love Matthew Herbert & Ben UFO / WeLoveArt / Paris (FR) / Dec 2014
What : The creation of an audio-reactive light experience for a chill out space.